a blog with relatively few words, particularly for a girl who speaks many...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Baltic Room

Good fun last night at I (heart) Shiva at the Baltic Room. The music was phenonmenal out of dj Rekha, who was in town from NYC.

Awards go out to:

Anhl: Way to spend 2+ hours on the dancefloor! I knew it was in there, the love of just pounding out energy on the dancefloor - and you are a good little dancer too! 50 points. Bonus: No need to go to the gym today - cardio is complete, since the bulk of the 2 hours happened after midnight, it counts as your Sunday workout!

Polly/Vickie/Anhl: 25 points each for leaving me alone on the dancefloor with the cute blonde. And bonus points go to the dj, for playing a song at that moment that she loved and 'just couldn't dance to alone..." lucky me - both in that moment and for the rest of t
he time on the dancefloor!!!

Polly: 75 points for creating a situation whereby I got the aforementioned blonde's phone number with ease. Though, I really had a plan to accomplish this on my own... ;)

Kelly: 50 points for coming out with us! Sorry you just weren't feelin' it...




No comments: